Tuesday 17 November 2015

An Exciting Thing

You know what's really really really really really exciting?

I got my cinema ticket for

Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens

THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING THING EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

okay, I'm calm. totally calm. and totally able to use punctuation and letter cases in whichever way I wish to achieve my desired effect.

But Star Wars 7, guys! I've been waiting for...well, ever since Disney bought Star Wars really. I remember hearing that news and being like WHAT?!"£$%^&* and then no way are they making a movie, this is going to be rubbish and then after that I was curious but certainly not emotionally invested.

And then the trailers.

I know I didn't want to acknowledge it for a long time, but the first trailers really began to get my hopes up. The fact is, I love Star Wars. There is no escaping it. And the thing that all my hopes were (and are) riding on is that the people making it this time round LOVE IT TOO and if they can't turn this into a good film then I don't know who can. Guys, this is going to be so awesome.

This is where I feel I should include a link to all the trailers or something. Time to figure out if I can use technology.

 
 
I have a feeling there are a more than that (and also I haven't quite figured out whether I can watch these exact videos before I post so if they're the wrong ones then I'm sorry!) but really just go and see the whole thing at the cinema. It's not long to wait now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
(okay I am also excited that I have an actual keyboard now and I can do thisssssssssssssssssssss without tapping a letter on a screen like a zillion times)
 
Since putting in videos is easier than I expected, here, have another :)
 

 

And just as a final note, I guess posts here are going to be extremely unpredictable. Real life is getting very real at the moment. Also I started writing this post over a week ago and then forgot about it because I didn't have a working keyboard and couldn't be bothered trying to type on a screen and I'm sure I had several more deep and meaningful things to say on this subject but I've completely forgotten them so this is all you're getting.

Ta ta for now!

4 comments:

  1. EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Mel wants to see it in theater, and I don't think that it would be to bad!! I have seen most of the trailers too!! It is going to be cool!! I really need to watch these movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh! I LOVE STAR WARS! And I'm so psyched for the new movie!!! My family says I often get too excited and that's how I learned that I should express my nerd feels to other nerds and NOT my opposite-of-nerdy family... This is a lot to take in for someone who doesn't know me but I'm so excited I can't control my fingers! Please keep blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you! I tagged you for the Infinity Dreams Award/Tag here:

    http://thefloweringvales.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-infinity-dreams-awardtag.html

    ReplyDelete